Thursday, May 30, 2013

Review: Goody TangleFix

Price:  $7.98 from Walmart 


Purchased From: Walmart but can also be found at target.



Promises: Get through tough tangles anytime, anywhere. Detangle with ease, and minimize breakage. Great for natural hair. For straight, wavy, curly, and coily hair. Great for distributing conditioner.



Features: 3 bristle lengths for deep detangling. Lightweight for less fatigue. Easy grip sides for better control. Dual size design  for small or medium hands.



The Process: So of course i'm not going to detangle my hair while its dry lol. I cowashed my hair and deep conditioned my hair and kept it in four sections. I let my hair air dry for 20 minutes then applied my Paul Mitchell Leave-in and split each of the four sections into 3 more sections and detangled from the ends to my roots. Then I braided each section.


Final Thoughts: I absolutely love this thing. I was experiencing a bit of matting and tangling which is why I decided to get it. It was so gentle on my hair and got every single tangled shed hair and knot out of my hair. I would definitely recommend this product though I wouldn't recommend using it on dry hair lol. If you are interested in the tangle teaser check out this review by a blogger who goes by Age in ATL by clicking here




As you can see in this picture I have a lot of texture going on in my head. This is after I detangled and braided my hair.

















This is the amount of hair lost while detangling. Keep in mind I haven't detangled in 3 days so this is 3 days worth of shed hairs.

2 comments:

  1. If I had known about this thing before I spent money on the TT, I would have gotten this one to save some money! Great review!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was by luck that I saw this in walmart. Thank you =)

      Delete