Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Curly Afro

Interested in how I got my hair like this? Keep reading
I Pre-pooed with Shea moisture masque for a few hours, Shampooed with Organix Coconut Milk Shampoo, and the Deep Conditioned overnight with the ORS Hair Repair Nourishing Conditioner

The morning after I rinsed out the conditioner and let my hair dry some in my turbie twist.


I then Applied my Paul Mitchel The Conditioner Leave-in and detangled my hair




I then did a total of 20 braids. 8 in the back and 12 in the front. I applied Curl enhancing smothie, Coconut oil and ecostyler gel to each section before braiding. I added either a perm rod or flexi rod to the end of each braid and let it air dry over night.

Once it dried I applied my Organix Morocan Argan Oil Serum and unravelled each braid and separated and fluffed my hair making sure there were no visible parts. Finally I used my afro pick to fluff and add volume.




.








4 comments:

  1. Love it! I need to try pulling my twists/braids toward my face. I like that look.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should try it. I'd love to see how it turns out =)

      Delete