Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Co-Wash Day/ Twist-Out Success

So if you know me I wear my hair mostly in braid outs and buns. I couldn't do a flat twist to save my life lol. Something inspired me to attempt a twist out and it came out great. Here's what I did.


  1. Co-Washed my hair with tresseme naturals conditioner
  2. Wrapped hair in turbie twist for 30 mins
  3. Air dried my hair to 50% 
  4. Applied my Paul Mitchell The Conditioner Leave-In and my Garnier Fructis Anti-Frizz Serum
  5. Split hair into 6 sections and applied Shea Moisture Curl Enhancing Smoothie and Eco Styler Gel
  6. Flat twist each section then braided the ends to make two pig tails.





8 comments:

  1. Hello!
    I can't do flat twists either, so I just twist two strands together all over my head. Your results are lovely!

    Notjustmyhair.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful results!

    http://courtnea2001.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey! I saw your feature on "Just Grow Already" and had to come check your blog out. Your name was very similar to mine. We have the same last name and I often abbreviate my name as Jhan Fran (even though I recently got married and will be changing my last name). Are you of Jamaican heritage?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. wow thats cool and yes I was born and raised in Jamaica =)

      Delete
  4. Gorgeous results! Braidouts/twist outs really suit you!

    ReplyDelete